Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy 3rd Birthday Rowan Adele

Dear Rowy Bowie,

Happy birthday Darling!  Your Mama just loves you so much.  I can't believe you're 3!  You and sissy have grown up way too fast.  I've loved watching you change and grow over the years.  You started out my little easy going, tender girl, always mothering over Remi.  But for at least the last year you've developed a STRONG sense of independence, and have no time to Mother over anyone. :)  If anything, you enjoy playing the roll of baby, and are more than willing to let Remi, mother over you.  You're a brave little thing and always ready to make a new friend, or dive head first into new situations.  Your favorite shows are Sofia the First and Frozen.  You have declared yourself as Amber and Anna.  On Halloween you made the most darling Anna.  Remi, Isaac, Boss, Stella, Pippa, and Abby are your best friends.
Your brothers love you fiercely, and when you're sad you often ask for Boston to hold and comfort you. 
Your favorite comfort items are your blankie, and thumb.  Sometimes you like to add in your pink bear.  :) 

Daddy and I love chatting with you, and we just laugh over your very expressive way of explaining things.  Lots of head tilts, hand gestures, and voice inflections.   You love a good snuggle, and when I take the time to slow down, you eat up getting to feel like a baby again with Mommy carrying and kissing you.  I love watching the sweet, kind sister you are, and I love seeing you be such a good friend.  You have the same husky laugh you've had since you were a baby. :)

The other day I wiped your bum and you said, "That was so kind".  :)  When Daddy wiped your bum you told him, "You're welcome". haha.  Always so polite.  You have a healthy dose of drama in you, but in the best way.  You love to get dramatic and excited about what you're playing.  You know all of your zoo phonics and their sounds, you count to at least 10 and you love when I read Heidi to you girls at night.  Daddy has to work a little harder to get Rowy loves, but when he can get them from you he eats them up.  Mommy gets Rowy loves any time she wants. :)  You give me tight squeezes around my neck, lots of Beijos, and you always tell me I'm beautiful.

We love you so much and are LOVING watching you grow!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment