Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Boston's latest and greatest

Dear Boston,

You make me laugh all the time these days.  Here are some of my favorite moments I've observed.

Yesterday at the grocery store you were shouting hello at everyone, per usual, and this was your conversation with one lady.

You:  Hello!
Lady: Oh, hi!
(She continues to walk down the isle)
You:  Ok.  Bye!  See you later!  Peace out!

Later on that same shopping trip we saw a cute, sparkly five year old girl in the check out line.  You were helping me load our groceries onto the belt.

You: Hi!
Little Girl: Hi!
You: I helping Mommy and Zekeyboo
(Little girl just stares at you)
You: Cool shoes! (she had sparkly light up shoes)
Little girl: They light up!  (She begins to tap her feet)
You: Cool.

Looks like you're already figuring out the way to a girls heart...when all else fails, compliment the shoes.

We were just saying morning prayer and this was your final line,
"Bless food to nourish, strengthen, bodies, choo choo train, amen".  Not quite sure how Jesus Christ got replaced with choo choo train, but it seems reasonable for a 2 year old.

Lately you pretend you're on the phone and you say,
"Hello, choo choo train, bye".

You're very polite lately and if I stub my toe, or get hurt in anyway, even if you didn't do it, you say,

"Ohhh, sorry Mommy".  I love it.

You're adorable.  I'm really liking this 2 1/2 year old thing.  I love you.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment