Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Letter to Rowan

Dear Rowy,

Happy birthday darling girl!  You're two!!!  And you know it!  You are filling in those britches a little more every day.  Mama threw you a tea party that we invited Stella, Abby, and Pippa to, and you and Rmei were quite the little ladies. I wanted you to understand last night that your birthday was today, so I told you that I'd be giving you balloons.  You knew to be excited about that and the rest of the afternoon and morning you behaved like a lady.  While I put braids in your hair you sat perfectly still and when I pulled out your new Freshly Picked moccasins , you promptly sat on your bum to put them on.  You and sister wished eachother multiple happy birthdays and showed off your pretty hair.

 Things I don't want  to forget about you at two:
You have developed a very spicey side.  Full of stubborn, independent goodness.
You love to climb on the counters and the dresser in your bedroom, and somehow you convince sister to join you.
You have a deep belly laugh I can't get enough of.
You love your brothers and will often ask Boston to comfort you.
You're a Mama's girl.
You love your blankie.
When Daddy comes home you shout, "Dada!!!"
You and sister can't say Remi so you both call each other Rowy.  But you do answer to the correct names.
I love hearing you say,
"dop it!" (stop it)
"ok Mama"
"Gank ooo babies" (Thank you baby).
"BACK" (be right back)

I love you and your extra silly little nature so much. You're beautiful and smart and just delightful  tlittle Row!  We love you so so much!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment