Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Letter To Remington

Dear Remi,

Happy Birthday baby doll!!!  You're two!  How did this happen?  You've grown so so fast.  You definitely keep me on my toes!  We had a really fun day today.  The brothers and Bonkie got you out of bed and we lit candles on your breakfast muffin.  Then we had a tea party with your 3 dear friends, Pippa, Stella, and Abby.  It was quite an elegant affair for a group of 2 and 3 year old girls.

Things I want to remember about you:
You give the sweetest loves to me and Daddy.  Daddy GOBBLES them up.
You're a Mama's girl.
You love Rowan and will put her first if she's sad.  You won't go to bed without her, or stay up if she's in bed.  You MUST be together. You also won't accept a treat without one for Rowan too. :)
You're talking lots with new words and sentences every day.  Right now we love hearing,
"I don't yike it" (I don't like it)
"I wuv you Mama"
"Mama.  Weed."  (Mama. Read.)
"Bosty"
"I SACK" (Isaac)
You switch with Rowan, but lately you have been the little mother of you two.

Reading at night together from Anne Of Green Gables, Little Princess, and Little Women
Sucking your thumb.
I love your smile when you're feeling pretty.
I love your strut when you're feeling big.
I love your growl when you're feeling angry or silly or ferocious.
I love the way you give me Beijos and grab my face tight and look back at me, then dive in for big kisses and huggies.

I love you so much.  You're beautiful and funny and smart and kind and our whole family could not love you more!

Happy Birthday baby girl!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment