Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wedgie buns

Dear Isaac,

Do you know you're the only baby I've ever known to get a little wedgie in your diaper?  I don't know how you do it, but those squishy buns of yours make it possible.  I'm sorry, you'll really hate this letter when you're older, but I have just loved having a squishy little baby to love on all day and night.  You are such a wonderful. pleasant little baby.  Everyone comments on what a happy little man you are and how stinkin cute you are too.  I couldn't agree more.  :) 

You're quite the Momma's boy and I'm eating it up.  You don't fuss much, but when you do it's cause your hungry, have a diaper, or just can't stand that you're not in my arms.  When that's the case, the minute I pick you up you get a huge grin on your face and are as content as could be. 

Sometimes I say you're like a big dog that thinks he's a tiny puppy.  You're my big boy and getting so heavy these days, but you love being all squished up in the baby Bjorn, close to Mommy's heart.  I love that you're my cuddle bug.  You're smile is the best and you are so chatty.  I think you'll be quite motivated to pick up the English language fast.  Talking seems to be important to you. 

You are my perfect, precious, wonderful baby and a huge part of me never wants you to grow up cause I don't know if I'll ever have another baby as squishy and sweet and delicious as you.   I'm a lucky Momma, you and your brother are the best of the best.

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment