Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Letter to Isaac

Dear Isaac,

I just wanted to tell you what a cute little stinker you are.  At 14 months you're becoming much less of a zombie walker, and more of a real boy.  :)  I call you my bulldog that thinks he's a Chihuahua.  You're such a big boy now, but you think you're still a tiny babe and you try to curl your whole body across my chest just as you did when you were first born.  You're also my little crab because you like to pinch things when you get tired.  That "thing" is usually me, but lately I can tell you're getting tired when you start walking around pinching your own neck.  :)  I love that you're still my cuddle bug and you're a definite Momma's boy, however Daddy is finding a place in your heart as well.  You even have moments of choosing him over me!  Shocking...I know. :)
You still love to be swaddled and you LOVE to sit with your books or have Mommy read them to you.  If brother is watching a show on Daddy's phone you like to have your head front and center.  The 5 words you know are
Momma
Dadda
Bob
Nanna
Uh-oh

You love to pretend you're on the phone and you love making car and plane noising when playing toys with brother.

We love you so much.  Your giant smile brings us so much joy!

Happy 14 months today on the 14th of October!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment