Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Letter to the Twins

Hi sweet babies,

You'll get your own letters once I know a little more about you (like if your boys or girls at least).  I just wanted to write to let you know how much I already love you.  The 3 of us have been together for the last 10 1/2 weeks and thankfully you haven't made me too sick!  Thank you for that. Which is also making me guess that the two of you might be girls.  I got MUCH sicker with the boys.  I feel a deep connection to the two of you and love you so much.  We only planned for one of you, but the minute I saw you both I fell in love twice.  It's gonna be a crazy ride for us, but I have hope that we're all gonna make it out ok.

Because of our unique circumstances I've had the pleasure of seeing you both every week since 5 weeks. Actually this will be the first week I don't get to take a peak.  That's ok though,  I get to see you both next week. :)  The two of you have grown from little circles to tiny little bodies with arms and legs.  You resemble a gummy bear almost exactly.  At one point one of you was big and one of you was tiny, but now you're both the exact same size with almost identical heartbeats.  The dr. said he hasn't seen that before (175 and 176).  You two are cuddled up on opposite ends (one head is resting on the others bum) and I saw lots of wiggling going on last week.  :)

We're so excited to get you babies here and we're so grateful that you're both a forever part of our little family.

I love you both.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment