Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy 2nd birthday Isaac!

Dearest Isaac,

You turned two today!  Two!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  You woke up to a day filled with surprises and you were the star.  You had no idea what was going on, but you loved every minute of it.  After you opened your presents this morning, Daddy, myself and Bosty stood in a line and sang you happy birthday.  It was the first "Happy birthday song" of the day and you were a little confused and felt a little left out.  You ran to me, slightly upset, had me pick you up and then sang along with us.  We all laughed.  :)  Brother worked very hard to make the day special for you as well and we teamed up to make your day extra special.  Daddy stayed home for breakfast and later on lunch, met us at the Trampoline park to watch you jump for a bit.

You had a wonderful day and I hope you felt as special as you are.  You are a light in our home.  We love you so much more than you could ever know.  You are forever Daddy's little pal, Mommy's chubby baby, and Boston's best friend.  Here are our favorite things about you,

Mine is that you are a cuddle bug.  You need Mommy "loves" and I soak it all up.  This morning at 5 am you crawled in my bed and cuddled right up to me, just like when you were first born. It reminded me that 2 years ago at 6 am, I awoke from bed with contractions strong enough I could no longer sleep.  I calmly got ready for the day and by 9 am Daddy and I arrived at the hospital laughing and talking with excitement.  By noon you were born.  :)  All 7 lbs 14 ounces of you.  I instantly fell in love with your big blue eyes and all that dark hair with the same hair line as Curious George.

Daddy's favorite thing is your fun energy and your sweet kindness.

Bosty's favorite thing is how much you make him laugh.  He thinks you're the funniest, cutest kid around.

Your a fierce little man that goes about life with intensity, but you also can be so gentle and snuggly and calm and focused.  You're a brilliant little boy with an amazing vocabulary and a never ending list of phrases and antics picked up from brother.  I can't wait to see how you continue to live this precious life of yours.

We love you Darling boy!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment