Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Dear Remington Jane

Hi Sweet girl,

I want you to know how much I love you.  When I found out I was pregnant with two of you, it was your heart that we couldn't hear right away.  I didn't know if I would get to keep you or not.  A week or two later we went back to check on you and sister and I waited anxiously to hear your heart beat.  The moment we heard two heart beats I burst into tears.  I had prayed and prayed that Heavenly Father would let me keep you.

I've enjoyed growing you in my tummy even though sometimes it can get really uncomfortable.  I think you must get uncomfortable too because you will stretch your little back out and I think you're just looking for more room to wiggle.  You're my busy little girl, with hard kicks and wiggles, never subtle.  I imagine you'll be a busy little thing with a little fire in ya when you're born too.

I've had your name picked out for almost 5 years now.  I knew when I had a daughter I would use this name for her.  A long time ago I came across blog that had a really beautiful girl named Remington on it and she went by Remi.  She had long brown hair and a classic look and from that moment on Daddy and I both loved the name.  In fact if Boston had been a girl, we would have named him Remington!  :)  When I felt inspired that it was time for Isaac to get here the thought that came to my mind was, "It's time to get Remi here".  It turns out it wasn't quite your turn just yet.  And now after all these years, and many months I get to meet you!  I'm so excited.  I already feel like I know you well.  You're a busy little thing, you're a fighter and already you have a head full of hair! :)  You're not getting all the nutrition you need right now, so you're smaller than your sister, but Mommy and the Drs are watching over you vrey closely and we'll make sure we continue to take good care of you.

I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment