Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Letter to Boston

Dear Bosty,

Hey Bud.  I love you so much.  You're 5 years old and my biggest helper.  You played soccer this year and loved it.  You were good too!  You were by far the fastest and you loved it.  I really enjoyed watching you play.  I loved at the end of the season how you learned to pass and be a great team player.  for the last 2 years I've taught you preschool and in a couple weeks it's all over!  Boss!  What am I gonna do without you?  You'll be in full day kindergarten in a few months. We just had your orientation and you were very nervous, but excited.  I watched you shake the teachers hands like a big boy and It hit me how old you are getting.  How are you not a toddler anymore?  This is nuts.

When we sat down at orientation, there was a long presentation and you leaned over and said, "This is gonna be hard to be good".  I assured you that kindergarten would not be like this Adult centered presentation. :)  You're one of a kind Boss.  When it rains, you point out it's precipitating, you love cars and sports and anything that will make you move fast, but you'll always slow down to hold, kiss, or care for a sister.  I don't even have to ask you to look out for the sisters, you just do it all on your own.

I'm gonna miss seeing your cute face all day next year.  We'll be lost without you.  But I'll get through knowing how much fun you're having.

I love you Boston.  So much.

Love, Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment