Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Letter To Rowan

Dearest little Rowy,

It's been awhile since I've written letters to my darling 4, so I'm starting with you, my youngest.
You're 16 months right now!  A busy little girl with a plan.  You're always tromping around the house with your little belly sticking out, trying to see who might have the next toy you want to play with.  You love your siblings and give them kisses, and loves.  Especially Remi.  You're always looking out for her and if she's sad, you bring her a binky.  You might take the binky right back, but it's the thought that counts. :)  I love how you say, "MAMY" and stick the palm of your hand out for me to kiss it.  I've noticed a little spice in you as you whip your little head around when you have a plan, or steal Remi's toys, or learn to make your needs known too.

One of my favorite things I've learned about you recently is how much you love music.  The music comes on and MAN girl, You. Are. Bopping.  You get those little legs pumping and you look at the ground and shake your hair while you spin in circles.  If music is on, you are dancing.  And you're very concentrated on your moves. Some of your dance moves have been inspired by watching me do yoga (like downward dog).  You're just the cutest.

I love you Row.  I love your snuggles and your sweet beijos and your little belly and happy smile.

You're just growing up beautifully.

Love,  Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment